Welcome to the website of Intercept CX LLC. (“Intercept,” “we,” “us,” and/or “our”). Intercept owns and operates certain websites, including https://www.intercept.cx (the “websites”). The websites are designed to offer users of the Intercept Services (collectively, “Users,” “you,” or “your”) the opportunity to connect with each other and the third parties to which Intercept provides market research and analysis services (“Brands”), share information about and opinions on products and services offered by our Brands, and participate in certain sweepstakes, contests, challenges and other promotions (“Promotions”).
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Intercept Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as described below:
- Personal Data That You Provide Through the Intercept Services: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information in connection with your use of the Intercept Services, such as when you contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys, register for access to the Intercept Services or use certain Intercept Services.
- Personal Data Collected on Behalf of Brands: We collect, under the direction of our Brands, information about respondents with whom Brands engage. We have no direct relationship with the Users whose Personal Data we process on behalf of Brands. If you are a User of one of our Brands and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Brands that use the Intercept Services or you would like to access, correct or request deletion of your data, please contact the Brand that you interact with through their support center or contact details.
- Brand Account and Inquiries: If you are a Brand or prospective customer, **we collect and process your Personal Data when you (i) visit the websites, sign up for an Intercept webcast or other event, or make a request to receive information about Intercept or the Intercept Services, including to book a demo, (ii) contact Intercept’s sales team or customer support team, and (iii) sign up for an Intercept account and use the Intercept Services.**The Personal Data we collect may include your first and last name, job title, company name, email address, mailing address, payment and billing information, phone number, and country location.
Our Use of Your Personal Data
To provide Brands with access to the Intercept Services. This processing is necessary to perform our contract with our Brands.
As necessary for certain legitimate business interests, which include the following:
- To respond to our Brands’ or Users’ inquiries, fulfill requests for products and services, respond to comments, feedback or questions;
- To pursue the interest of our Brands in engaging with Users when they are interacting with the relevant Brand;
- To pursue the interest of our Users in connecting with each other and with Brands;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Intercept Services, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- If you ask us to delete your data and we are required to fulfill your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of the Intercept Services and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks.;
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
For information about what we mean by legitimate interests and the rights of individuals in the European Union (“EU”), please see the “EU Visitors” section below.
Marketing: We may contact you to tell you about services or products we believe will be of interest to you. If we do, where required by law, for example laws in the EU, we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your Personal Data. You may opt-out of receiving such emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, please contact us (refer to the “Contact Us” section below). If you unsubscribe from our marketing list, we will continue to contact you via email regarding the provision of the Intercept Services and to respond to your requests.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data: We consider your Personal Data to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale of all or a portion of our assets, transition of service to another provider, merger, reorganization, financing due diligence, bankruptcy, receivership, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Brands: Many of the Intercept Services are offered in connection with a specific Brand. Intercept shares the information you provide, including Personal Data, with Brands who provide you content targeted to your interests, in accordance with the following: (i) with your informed consent (when we or our Brands have a direct interaction with you), or (ii) when we do not obtain your Personal Data directly from you (as described above), as necessary for our, our Brands’ and/or our Users’ legitimate interests (described above) and as permitted by applicable law (you may object at any time to such sharing, as described below). A Brand may use and disclose the Personal Data it receives from Intercept Services according to the Brand’s individual privacy policies.
Agents, Service Providers: Intercept, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions and to help us understand and improve the use of our Services. Such parties providers of database storage and management services, customer support services, email management solutions, Intercept Services hosting and other information technology providers, processing payments, providers of website analytics and direct marketing campaigns services, providers of artificial intelligence-based and machine learning solutions (such as providers of visual intelligence and visual search applications for pictures and videos). We may share your Personal Data with vendors and service providers retained in connection with providing the Intercept Services on our behalf and under our instructions.
For information on your choices and means for limiting use and disclosure of your Personal Data, please see the “Users’ Rights” section below.
Account Deactivation and Deletion: If you no longer desire to use the Intercept Services, you may deactivate or delete your account by sending an email to email@example.com. Note that de-activating your account with Intercept may not fully remove the data held, collected by, or given to us by Brands.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies. \
To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- EU Visitors
- Scope. This section applies if you are visitor to or User of the Intercept Services in the EU (for these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, to the extent applicable, Switzerland).
- Data Controller. Intercept is the data controller for processing Personal Data that we collect from or about you, but we act as a data processor for Personal Data provided or otherwise made available to us by Brands through the Intercept Services, which we process on Brands’ behalf pursuant to our contract with the applicable Brand.
- Your Rights. Subject to applicable EU law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data, such as where you withdraw your consent. If we shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data with so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it (please read below for information on your right to object). We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you, and that is processed by automated means. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so.
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data (refer to the “Our Use of Your Personal Data” section above) — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect any processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
- Please see the “Contact Us” section below for information on how to exercise your rights.
- Social Media. Through the Intercept Services, you may choose to access certain Social Media Services. When you elect to access and use the Social Media Services, you will be sharing your information (which will include Personal Data) with those Social Media Services. As with other External Sites, the information that you share with the Social Media Services will be governed by the privacy policies and terms of service of the providers of such Social Media Services and not by the Intercept’s policies and procedures. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these Social Media Services to, for example, control what information the Social Media Services disclose to other entities, including Intercept.
Some cookies expire after a certain amount of time, or upon logging out (session cookies), others remain on your computer or terminal device for a longer period (persistent cookies). The Intercept Services use first party cookies (cookies set directly by Intercept) as well as third party cookies, as described below. For more details on cookies please visit All About Cookies.
Type of Cookies Used. The Intercept Services use the following technologies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Used to provide you (notably, when you log in at app.intercept.cx) with the services available through the Intercept Services and to use some of their features, such as the ability to log-in and access secure areas. These cookies are served by Intercept and are essential for using and navigating the Intercept Services. Without these cookies, basic functions of the Intercept Services would not work. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the Intercept Services, you cannot refuse them.
- Analytics/Performance Cookies: Used to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Intercept Services when they are using them. This helps us improve the way the Intercept Services work, for example, by making sure Users are finding what they need easily. The Intercept Services use:
- Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The information collected by Google (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States (Google is certified to the Privacy Shield for data transfers). How long a Google Analytics cookie remains on your computer or device depends on what it is and what it is used for. Some Google Analytics cookies expire at the end of your browser session, whilst others can remain for up to two years. You can prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics on the Intercept Services by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser. For more information on Google Analytics privacy practices, read here.
- Chassi, a web analytics service provided by SAAS INDUSTRIES, INC. For more information on Chassi’s privacy practices, read here.
- Other Technologies. From time to time we may provide our respondents and partners with pixel tags to get information about visitors’ usage of a website. Pixel tags are a technology similar to cookies that can be embedded in online content or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking activity on websites (for example, to know when content has been shown to you), or to know when you have viewed particular content. Please review the privacy or cookie policies or pop-ups provided on the applicable website you interact with to receive more information on the use of such technologies.
Your Choices. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off.
- Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
- Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Intercept Services and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Intercept Services.
- If you access the Intercept Services on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
You use Intercept at your own risk. Intercept takes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the Personal Data provided via the Intercept Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures are regularly assessed and improved according to technological developments in the field. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the Intercept Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Intercept via the Internet. We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you may choose to share information. Therefore, we cannot, and do not, guarantee that the information or content posted by a User on or through the Intercept Services will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Intercept Services or Social Media Services.
Your California Privacy Rights
Applicable California privacy legislation permits visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request to access such information, please contact us as follows: email your name, social media URL’s, and information request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of Personal Data disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
Do Not Track Signal
Other Terms and Conditions
**If you are using the Intercept Services from outside of the United States, you expressly acknowledge and agree that your Personal Data and other information will be processed in the United States and in other third countries. Privacy and data security laws may be less stringent than or otherwise different from the laws in effect in your country of residence. You expressly agree to the processing of your Personal Data and other information in accordance with this Policy. **
Intercept CX, LLC. 740 S Mill Ave. #210 Tempe, AZ 85008